AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY (OEM / OES)
Chemical bonds are increasingly being used to join several substrates found in the automotive industry. Commonly called “bonding”, they impart strength properties, impermeability, better stress distribution, resistivity, weather and impact protection, and simplify industrial processes in many cases.
With Poliplás products, our customers manufacture lighter, stronger, safer, more durable and efficient vehicles.
We develop customized materials to serve our customers, counting on:
• Structural Adhesives and Sealants – innovative and safe single-component products that meet all requirements for the manufacture of modern and ecologically superior vehicles.
• Silicones, gels and encapsulants – products that protect and improve the performance of the most sensitive electronic systems.
Discover our sustainable solutions and innovative technologies for the automotive sector.
In constant evolution, and increasingly globalized, the transportation industry has been using new materials and technologies with the aim of generating greater safety and passenger comfort and to reduce vehicle weight and fuel and tire consumption.
With Poliplás products, our customers manufacture lighter, more resistant, safe, comfortable, durable and efficient buses, trucks, and road and agricultural vehicles.
We develop materials to join, with minimum surface preparation, the most diverse substrates, such as glass, steel and aluminum, fibers and plastics, among others, meeting the requirements of our customers regarding processand product performance, counting on:
• Structural adhesives and Sealants – innovative and safe single-component products that meet all requirements for the manufacture of modern and environmentally superior commercial vehicles.
Learn more about our sustainable solutions and innovative technologies for the commercial vehicle industry.
Yachts and boats are some of the most desired and unique objects in the world. Anyone who invests in boats seeks comfort, style, beauty and personalization.
However, features such as low maintenance and durability are key issues to enjoy beautiful days on the water without worries.
At Poliplás, we develop structural adhesives and sealants to join, with minimum surface preparation, the most diverse substrates, such as glass, steel and aluminum, fibers and plastics, among others, allowing our customers to manufacture robust, safe, comfortable, durable and efficient ships.
Get to know our sustainable solutions and innovative technologies for the nautical industry.
Since the man first flew, the need for new technologies that follow aircraft evolution is a constant.
From resistance to extreme temperatures, friction, abrasion and stress to protection against corrosives, water, oils and salts, Poliplás products offer customers the reliability and design flexibility they need to move forward.
Discover our sustainable solutions and innovative technologies for the aerospace industry, which provide the ability to protect both passengers and equipment.
From encapsulation products to adhesives, Poliplás stands out in the provision of reliable and long-term protection for sensitive electronic components.Our product offering includes:
• A comprehensive portfolio of one and two component adhesives and sealants for mounting applications on or near sensitive electronics.
• Encapsulation products with various curing speeds, viscosities and performance capabilities to improve thermal cycle performance, stress relief, material resistance, flame retardancy, long term heat stability and optical transparency.
• Solutions for packages of semiconductors from encapsulants and fasteners to seal seals of lids and thermal interface materials.
• Ultra-transparent liquid silicone rubber for LEDs on flat panel monitors.
Discover our sustainable solutions and innovative technologies for the electrical and electronic sector.
More and more, the construction sector invests in the development of economic and sustainable solutions that increase working productivity.
The use of building systems that allow construction speed with quality is a reality and a trend.
With Poliplás products, our customers build durable, efficient and environmentally friendly building solutions.
Discover our sustainable solutions and innovative technologies for the building components industry.
Established in 1995, Poliplás is leader in Latin America in the manufacturing of hybrid sealants and adhesives.
Covering all the American Continent, Poliplás is present in over 15 countries. It has a complete line for the diferent sectors of civil construction, automotive and industry, with a widely range of silicones, adhesives, hybrids, acrylics and waterproofing products specific to each aplication, developed with high technology and rigid quality control.READ MORE